Recent content by speedbird

1. speedbird

Non-Fly Strait/Sound Halibut

Honestly if you were fishing the inlet I've been told by the folks at Johns Sporting Goods that scent bags and anchor is the way to go. When I fished a few weeks ago I spent more time setting up drifts than I did actually fishing
  2. speedbird

Martha

Yup double checked! That's all we need anyways. If any of y'all fish it this weekend let me know, I'll probably see you out there
  3. speedbird

Martha

Martha doesn't have a motor ban right? I checked the regs and didn't see one mentioned. Hoping to fish it this weekend
  4. speedbird

Oregon hatchery bleach attack

Psychotic behavior. He need significant jail time
  5. speedbird

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

Now to ask the REAL questions. We domesticated wolves, how come we never domesticated bears? They look cuddly and practical for keeping warm, as well as keeping your encampment safe
  6. speedbird

Comment by 'speedbird' in media '1699243489543.png'

Mind if I ask what you tied that fly with? I need to tie a box full of them! It looks very similar to Nick Claytons silver streak
  7. speedbird

Non-Fly Dirtbag kokanee

I gotta save up for an old crappy skiff when I graduate, so much fun fishing to be had with a small boat that isn't practical with my families ocean boat
  8. speedbird

Non-Fly Strait/Sound Halibut

Mooching reel and halibut must be quite some fight
  9. speedbird

Little Update

Congratulations!
  10. speedbird

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

Didn’t know that hatchery deer were a thing, did they clip the tails ;)
  11. speedbird

Pretty sure the deer already are in popular recreation areas? Does this warrant removing them?
  12. speedbird

Bizarre Elongated Fins on Rainbow Trout

I kinda wanna invest in a 500 gallon chilled tank with current just to keep that sucker. If I find a genie my 3 wishes will be 1) Catch one. 2) Catch another. 3) successfully breed a population of Fancy Rainbows to sell at exuberant prices
  13. speedbird

Dog Bite On Waders

Did a online Drs appointment, they said with no blood draw and no direct contact I should be good. Things can get scary quick
  14. speedbird

Dog Bite On Waders

I couldn't tell you but it looked like some sort of terrier mix
  15. speedbird

Dog Bite On Waders

He let go before I had the chance, fucker nipped at me for just a second then had the nerve to growl