Recent content by Snopro

1. S

Eels

You're having a bad day when you dump a trailer full of hagfish, worth 200k, on a public Oregon roadway. All the Kleenex at Costco couldn't have handled that mucous tsunami. "It smelled marine like". My personal favorite lamprey species in the PNW is the Miller lake lamprey, Entosphenus...
  2. S

Just ‘cuz

Nice one. Is having an adipose fin weird? I think all mine have been clipped.
  3. S

REMINDER TO GET APPROPRIATE FISHING LICENSES & PARKING PASSES!

I also take a screenshot of the license to have another level of redundancy and usually that's what I show the LEO.
  4. S

Fishing the John Day

Bass and Cats.
  5. S

March Madness 2024

Beavs and Cougs having a great tournament. " total tally through the first two days hit $18 million."
  6. S

New Opportunity?

We caught one that must have been lost, all the way up on Kodiak.
  7. S

What are you watching?

Started a new series and strangely I can't decide if I like it or hate it. It's a trainwreck. Many levels of weird. Dark comedy. If Kate Winslet playing the crazy dictator of a fictional European country sounds interesting, try The Regime.
  8. S

What are you watching?

If you like Guy Ritchie's stuff check out The Gentlemen series on Netflix. Enjoyed it.
  9. S

Warm spring weather is coming! What are your fishing plans?

I love spring. Don't know what to choose. Gravel lizards, looking for double digits? Try for a PB Brown Pickle? Maybe hit the M arm for Bulls. Now with daylight saving in play I can hit the hill in the morning and have plenty of time in the evening to go fishing.
  10. S

Just leaving this here - not to start anything

Washingtonians need every flake you can get this year. I hope it keeps falling for you.
  11. S

New Motor: Which Color?

Isn't the unwritten rule... Saltwater=White Freshwater=Black
  12. S

Just leaving this here - not to start anything

Does anyone else think it's weird to be going fishing when the skiing is the best of the season? As part of a two activity day I could understand.
  13. S

What are you watching?

Our season 3 mow has been slowed to one episode a week. Alan Tuydk does a great job.
  14. S

Snow Shred Season 23/24

So good this week! 12-17" tonight.
  15. S

Deals at online Retailers

My wife is a hairstylist, hoping I can get a pro deal.