SeaRunner's latest activity

• SeaRunner
    SeaRunner replied to the thread Survive the Sound 2024.
    My fish Chowder died off Pt. D. So sad.
  • SeaRunner
    SeaRunner reacted to Smalma's post in the thread Survive the Sound 2024 with Like Like.
    it is interesting in how different those steelhead smolts behave from the sea-run cutthroat and bulls which spend most of their times...
  • SeaRunner
    SeaRunner reacted to iveofione's post in the thread VE-Day with Like Like.
    May 8, 1945 is a day that none of us that lived during WWII will ever forget. I was born 3 1/2 years before Pearl Harbor so all of my...
  • SeaRunner
    Me too! Participating in these made me realize many times in the past I had been out on the Sound with baby steelhead swimming by which...
  • SeaRunner
    Having participated in these since their inception it seems to me like these young steelhead seek open water if they can. Most of the...
  • SeaRunner
    SeaRunner reacted to Wanative's post in the thread Non-Fly Dirtbag kokanee with Like Like.
    Another batch of fatties today. They are plumping up nicely. Little Chief here they come. 😊
  • SeaRunner
    SeaRunner replied to the thread Non-Fly Dirtbag kokanee.
    Not surprising at all! But it is interesting, especially the recent trend of strong year classes every 3 years.
  • SeaRunner
    SeaRunner replied to the thread 2024 NOF.
    Thank you. My memory was earlier but I guess I'm just being impatient.
  • SeaRunner
    SeaRunner replied to the thread Bad outing for FlyFish Dan.
    I've had bullets by me twice, both in SW WA on the same river. One time they were way up high in the trees and didn't seem all that...
  • SeaRunner
    Any guesses on when the LOAF will get posted? At 3 weeks and counting.
  • SeaRunner
    This is a good hook. As a kid I fished SRC with gear and would use this hook to replace the hooks on the triple teasers I used. This...
  • SeaRunner
    Dr. Jeff Jensen at UW Bothell is doing work on Lk WA kokanee, including trying to figure out the make up of the population between...
  • SeaRunner
    I got into kokanee last year on Lake Washington. They are really pretty fish. One of the interesting things is that while the green...
  • SeaRunner
    Green label Herring
  • SeaRunner
    For this summer (2024) anglers will/would be fishing on a summer steelhead planting of 80K smolts in the Skykomish. For the summer of...