Roper's latest activity

• Roper
    Roper reacted to Zak's post in the thread Awesome Dogs of PNW with Like Like.
    Rigby waiting for the season opener.
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Porter2's post in the thread Awesome Dogs of PNW with Like Like.
    Dirty Dog kin 6 years later. Great dog. Not a great fishing dog tho. That’s my fault.
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Zak's post in the thread Awesome Dogs of PNW with Like Like.
    We adopted him. Now named Rigby. He's a good dog and working on his manners. I don't think he's ever seen a river before.
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to up2nogood's post in the thread Awesome Dogs of PNW with Like Like.
    Hoping for whatever is cooking !!!!
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to atomic dog's post in the thread Awesome Dogs of PNW with Like Like.
    They've had a few hunt trials out here over the past month, it's been fun getting out and sniffing out some holdover chukar. Maybe...
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to smc's post in the thread Awesome Dogs of PNW with Like Like.
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Evan B's post in the thread Wok thread with Like Like.
    It would probably depend on the model. We have one and it isn't even close to enough. You'll want to find something with probably at...
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Zak's post in the thread Wok thread with Like Like.
    My Iwatani is much less than that. 15,000 BTU. But my Camp Chef Explorer has 30,000 BTU and is more than enough.
  • Roper
    Roper replied to the thread Wok thread.
    Is a Coleman camp stove enough to fire up a wok?
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Shad's post in the thread Wok thread with Like Like.
    No need to be sad, though... I have learned to put out some solid cuisine from my lousy excuse for a kitchen. Working with what you have...
  • Roper
    As for recipes... Most any typical Chinese-American dish (to include soups) is best prepared in a wok. As in most cooking, the basic...
  • Roper
    I did some wok cooking at a noodle house years back, and I can tell you three things: 1. It's a lot of fun. 2. You need a lot of heat...
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Dustin Chromers's post in the thread Wok thread with Haha Haha.
    I thought this was the woke thread being Roper posted it. But I like woks too. I cook many meals in the wok. I don't do anything fancy...
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Cabezon's post in the thread Wok thread with Like Like.
    Great purchase. We use ours two or three times a week. Of course, it is great for stir-fry. I will typically add some curry powder...
  • Roper
    I love stir fry but only did it in a frying pan. So I decided to up my game and bought a honest to goodness real wok. I have to season...
    • IMG_8873.jpeg