1. Pharmseller

Steelhead bycatch on the Deschutes

I don’t have anything to add, I just like snakes. P
  2. Pharmseller

Rufus giant!

20-30 pounds. Sure. Maybe 10, because of the girth. Another long arm. P
  3. Pharmseller

Western Security Gun Safe Issue

Yep, as long as you bring the Time Machine to take up back a decade to when they were still in business. P
  4. Pharmseller

Which of these locksmiths do you know? Hence the post. P
  5. Pharmseller

So a guy from Milwaukie OR reached out to me with an issue with his Western Security safe. Seems he inherited it from his dad, but he couldn't open the thing. I walked him through the process over the phone, but no luck. Both he and his wife tried it. I was very specific and I believe they were...
  6. Pharmseller

New Member Introduction

Is “Canuck“ a term of endearment? P
  7. Pharmseller

Interesting weekend

No one offered cash, interestingly enough.
  8. Pharmseller

Interesting weekend

What was truly humbling was the phone calls and offers of help. From family and close friends to acquaintances or even those I‘ve only met in passing. Offers of housing, if I needed help with the evacuation. There‘s some good folk out there. P
  9. Pharmseller

Interesting weekend

Driving 126 from Eugene to Bend was a heartbreaker after that fire. All the homes destroyed, all that was left was a brick fireplace. P
  10. Pharmseller

Interesting weekend

I had an interesting weekend. Wildfire got about 1/4 mile from my house. Had to evac Friday late afternoon. Priceboro fire. Serious efforts by dedicated professionals saved the community. We had three helicopters, three spotters, and at least three heavy movers dropping retardant...
  11. IMG_4639.jpeg

IMG_4639.jpeg

12. Pharmseller

Prepare for the influx of dirtbags!

I read “The River Why.” I also built my most recent fly rod. P
  13. Pharmseller

Prepare for the influx of dirtbags!

'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby Listen to Iron Maiden, baby, with me, ooh Pharmseller checking in. P