Recent content by Peyton00

1. Peyton00

Westside lakes waking up?

Last week a lmb ate a plastic worm, had a lure in it's cheek, and another plastic bait in its throat. I cleaned her all up before she was release.
  2. Peyton00

Cant fix stupid!

I wonder if people feel the same way about fishermen sticking a hook in a fish's face,pulling it out of the water, taking a picture with it and releasing it back to the wild.
  3. Peyton00

Bird Alert

I wasn't even close.
  4. Peyton00

Bird Alert

5. Peyton00

NFR NBA 2024

Knicks had a nice win today.
  6. Peyton00

NFR NBA 2024

Great 1st half, and LA didn't blow up and fade away in the 2nd half.
  7. Peyton00

Handgun Snake Shot

Snake response time and human response time. Ferrari vs pinto.
  8. Peyton00

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

^^^^we need names and we need to see their papers^^^^^ .....lawsuits waiting. A non native bee sting worth millions.
  9. Peyton00

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

You pack the gun, I pack the bullets, and Rob Allen will carry the bear spray.
  10. Peyton00

People that have never seen a bear are upset about bears they will never see. Instant classic.
  11. Peyton00

NFR They weren’t kidding auto insurance

It's not going to get any better. Drive a beater and expect accidents to be hit/runs. Drop uninsured motorist off your policy.
  12. Peyton00

Baseball 2024

I just watched a couple videos of Angel Hernandez behind home plate. How embarrassing for the league. If I was to go watch a Mariners game I would have to make sure he's not on the field that day, wouldn't be worth the trip.
  13. Peyton00

NFR They weren’t kidding auto insurance

Talk with @JimTravers¤£a!!Travers He knows where to demand the best deals.
  14. Peyton00

River Rights ... Again

I Me Mine The Un-american way.
  15. Peyton00

True story

Everywhere but merika.