NukeLDO's latest activity

• NukeLDO
    NukeLDO replied to the thread First Salmonfly.
    They're out and about on the small waters near Walla Walla now too, have been for about 2 weeks.
  • NukeLDO
    NukeLDO replied to the thread LOUD OUTDOOR AUDIO.
    Happens all the time on trails when hiking too. Whether music played on a cell phone or bluetooth device. I carry a cheap pair of...
  • NukeLDO
    NukeLDO replied to the thread Valley of Fire.
    We were there in Jan and thoroughly enjoyed the State Park. Camped in one of the walk-in tent sites at the back of the campground and...
    • 1711505045836.png
  • NukeLDO
    NukeLDO replied to the thread Litter.
    Definitely a cultural issue. Anyone been to Germany and travelled those roadways? You simply do not see this issue there.
  • NukeLDO
    NukeLDO replied to the thread InreachMini2 vs. Zoleo.
    Hands down Garmin. And yes they offer tutorials and webinars on their subscriber website on how to set up and use all of the features...
  • NukeLDO
    NukeLDO reacted to Wade Rivers's post in the thread Taking down animals with Haha Haha.
    Black bear? Sure. Brownie? you betcha!
  • NukeLDO
    NukeLDO replied to the thread Smallmouth Flies Advice Request.
    I did the same on a small lake in southern Maine with a hex hatch....never knew what was going to be on the other end of the...
  • NukeLDO
    NukeLDO replied to the thread Book recommendations?.
    I have gotten so many great recommendations off of the members here. Here are a couple I just recommended to a friend in need of a good...
  • NukeLDO
    NukeLDO reacted to mcswny's post in the thread Book recommendations? with Like Like.
    Not really fishing related (they maybe talk about salmon) but THE GOLDEN SPRUCE is a great PNW read.
  • NukeLDO
    In my younger stupider days, I drove my Suburban out on the ice on the lakes in Maine. Ice was 3 ft thick...at least in places. Until a...