Recent content by Max Morris

1. M

Camping Gear Recommendation Thread

This is a must have for my longer car camping/fishing trips when I do not take the trailer. Works great for showers or cleaning up camp dishes. http://zodi.com/hot-showers/hot-tap-with-case
  2. M

Give me your "gotta have" travel trailer advice/gadgets/suggestions...

Mike, It works best to have the trailer all closed up. Opening the windows or vents allows moist air to enter the trailer which defeats the purpose. I close everything up and plug in the Air Dryr 1000 and let it do its thing. I never have a musty smell or any moisture issues. Hope this helps
  3. M

Yakima Flows

Cle Elum to Rosa is low enough to wade fish. River is in great shape and fishing well.
  4. M

They've been fattening up all summer.

How was the road going in? Was the front side open?
  5. M

Pizza on the Blackstone griddle

One of my favorite meals while camping is making fresh pizza. A few years ago my wife bought me a portable pizza oven that uses wood pellets like some of the popular smokers. I usually have a pizza night and can make multiple personal pizzas in very short order, everyone loves pizza night. It is...
  6. M

Prolonged periods of time exposed to gravel/dirt can cause dry rot, this can even happen when parked on concrete. The ground is constantly giving off moisture. The best option I have found is to park my trailer on the plastic leveling blocks that allow air flow between the tire and ground. This...
  7. M

It has already been mentioned to make sure your tires are in good shape and the manufactures date is relatively recent, good rule of thumb is change your tires every 4-5 years depending upon the amount of use. Once you know your tires are good do yourself a favor and buy a TPMS for your trailer...