Recent content by Kinigit

1. Kinigit

Tropical Water Flies?

I have a gazillion saltwater flies and I think $50 would be about a fair amount. Just for information sake. Glad they have been spoken for, just to be clear so no one thinks I was being a jerk. These appear to be used flies. Yes flies are expensive new, but I have paid about $1-2 for used/new...
  2. Kinigit

Steelhead and Salmon Flies, Misc, and Ross BG-5 Spool

Bump with price drops in first post.
  3. Kinigit

FS Lot of Rods Euro, Spey, Switch, and Salt

Bump with price drops in first post
  4. Kinigit

FS Patagonia Waterproof Pack, Simms Waterproof Sling, and Simms Waterproof Hip Pack

Well my lovely wife has noticed that I have two waterproof packs, two waterproof slings, and a waterproof hip pack. Obviously some might think this is excessive, not me, but I am sure there is someone out there. All are in good condition and watertight. I can get pics up tomorrow if there is...
  5. Kinigit

Any takers at $10 off any of the rods above?
  6. Kinigit

Some more pics.
  7. Kinigit

Doing some fun-raising and got a bunch of rods that are duplicates or backups or just not needed. Prices are shipped in CONUS. 1) Orvis Recon 2 3100-4 euro rod in good used condition $365, $330 2) Sage Pulse 3100-4 euro rod. NIT with warranty card $330, $300 3) Cortland Nymph 2106-4 euro rod in...
  8. Kinigit

What's in your vise?

What do you mean by backside bucktail? Nice flies.
  9. Kinigit

Steelhead and Salmon Flies, Misc, and Ross BG-5 Spool

Got some excess flies and boxes and miscellaneous. I'm looking to get rid of. Some flies have been used, some are new. I tossed any that were in bad shape. Prices are shipped in CONUS. $5 discount on each additional box after the first. Pictures are in order. 1) 80+ flies in a Plan D box. $55...
  10. Kinigit

FS Flies

All sold on the big auction unfortunately...
  11. Kinigit

FS Flies

Let's try $180 for all.
  12. Kinigit

Items For Sale - Books, Material & Tools

I think you are required to post prices per the rules.