Recent content by keeganc

1. keeganc

Wanted Spring Creek Hopper II 10' pram (or similar)

I have one for sale if you are still looking.
  2. keeganc

Spring Creek Hopper Pram for Sale (Price Drop!)

Hi Everyone, Up for sale is a 2-seat spring creek hopper pram. The boat is in excellent condition. It is being sold with a set of wheels to move it around. Also, an electric motor and battery. The pram is wired from Jim already for the electric motor. I’m keeping the oars for my new boat. Price...
  3. keeganc

Spring Creek Pram

Do you still have the 8ft pram?
  4. keeganc

Spring Creek Pram

Hi Bugger Bob. Do you still have your 8ft boat?
  5. keeganc

Spring Creek Pram

Hi Jeff, THANK YOU!!! . I really appreciate the offer to sit in your boat. Please let me buy you lunch or something for your time. my phone number is 206 963 5752. If you give me a call, we can coordinate a good time to meet up. looks like I'm about 45 min from the lake. Thanks Keegan
  6. keeganc

Spring Creek Pram

Hi Treefrog. Thanks for the feedback info. I'm 6'2 and Jim was saying leg room gets tight around that size in the 8ft boats. I was leaning more towards the 8ft Hopper. It's good to hear your tall friend has room in the 8ft boat. I'm still wanting to sit in one before I commit to the Hopper or...
  7. keeganc

Spring Creek Pram

I've talked to Jim a few times over the last month. He was the one who suggested I post on this forum.
  8. keeganc

Spring Creek Pram

Hi everyone, I'm looking to purchase a new Spring Creek from Jim this summer. I'm not sure on if the 8ft or 10ft boat will be best for me. I've read everything I can find online but would really like to sit in one, if possible, to see if my legs fit. I'm in the Seattle area but more than...