1. J

NFR Humor

Hey! Especially for when you need an uncomfortable place to sit.😉
  2. J

What are you listening to?

Just in: Elephant 9, Mythical River
  3. J

On the epic instru-metal guitar and keyboard front, just ordered one from a Swiss outfit who call themselves Flame Drop, the release entitled Flow. If that sounds at all interesting, check out their stuff on You Tube, several reviewers say you won't regret it.😎
  4. J

NFR What Are You Reading

Just finished Doug Preston's Extinction and his Lost Tomb was fascinating as well. Currently re-reading Leonard Mlodinov's Emotional.
  5. J

We got these Zebras coming in....

Now...we got these cicadas comin' in. Trillions.......of cicadas.😲
  6. J

We got these Zebras coming in....

Escaped convicts always do, don't they?😉😎
  7. J

NFR Humor

When I was a kid, I was considered posh because I had a Play Station and a dad. Not in the same house. I'm not loyalty. People can't drive you crazy if you don't give them the keys.
  8. J

Thanks for posting.👍
  9. J

The Emerald Dawn: Out of time 23+ minutes of mellotron soaked prog heaven featuring the guitar of Ally Carter and the keyboards and strong, pure voice of Tree Stewart. I am truly smitten by this woman's singing.
  10. J

Bill Nelson: 'Beyond these clouds the sweetest dream' A live solo guitar piece taken from a 2015 performance in a small room,"They told me it was going to be intimate.....it's bordering on the erotic",he grins and then proceeds to lay down a gorgeous melody of sustained guitar notes over a...
  11. J

NFR Humor

Unintended humor: At the site of an automobile accident in a roundabout in Washougal, a car went through a display of the city's name, altering it to Wash al. Is Al dirty?😯
  12. J

Steelhead bycatch on the Deschutes

There's someone who gets it, men, yeesh!😎
  13. J

Tu-Ner Just learned they are playing a gig near me in a month so am getting totally stoked for that.
  14. J

Steelhead bycatch on the Deschutes

...think I saw some homeless people, too.😉
  15. J

NFR A Flag Gripe

...or a Cuttie.