Recent content by JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

1. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

Monster Brown Trout!

Most of these "Big Name" spots, biggest browns are in the port a potties.
  2. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

NFR NBA 2024

I'm down to gamble big. Lookin to throw it all down big AGGRESSIVELY!! No risk no reward!!!!!!!!!!
  3. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

NFR Possible Lower Latitude Auroras this weekend

The kind of picture you want to get is am angry face in the lights looking down clenching it's teeth. Those pictures get the most money at the sell-off. Make sure you get the angry face!
  4. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

Recommendation for Backpacking the Sierras?

My main recomendation is to bring whiskey!! When it gets dark and you're thinking bears the whiskey gets you thru. Also when it's cold at night you gotta slug q ton of whiskey to get you thru the night. Most important thing to have is several whoskeys.
  5. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

Seeking Lake Striped Bass advice.

Applies to all lakes in general but I've said it many times and I'll say it again: like I always say, don't put your beer down on the water. Seen a lot of guys lose beers that way. Lotta guys repeatedly putting beers onto the water thinking it's a table!! Saw a guy put a whole 12 pack on the...
  6. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

NFR Places to eat after (or before) fishing

I always stop and GET A BURGER
  7. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

We got these wolverines coming in...

Those birds need to GET OUT OF THE WAY of the Big Beasts. Need to get out of the way.
  8. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

Bad outing for FlyFish Dan

When the gear breaks I go straight to the CEO'S OF THE COMPANIES!!! I demand my money back. PLUS SOME!!!!! I'm owed money!!!
  9. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

We got these Zebras coming in....

How come it got that close to the SHERRIF abd it didn't get captured!!?? They gotta GET THIS THING
  10. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

How come they haven't caught it yet!!??
  11. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

Cant fix stupid!

When you're roaming around in the woods during the WHISKEYIN' HOUR and you hear a grizz go RAH you know you're done!!!
  12. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

Those are just HORSES!!! They painted em up to make a big deal!! Several horse painters in north bend have already concurred.
  13. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

Several domesticated grizzlies on the black market for pets. There's growing markets around owning a domestic. Investing in a bear.
  14. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

They've been letting BIG BEARS loose on the crowds for several years. You just don't hear about it cause the bears eat the witnesses!!!! Big Government efferts to let bears loose on the crowds already underway. Have been for a while!!!! Evidence swept under the rug. Big Government effert.
  15. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

They DARED TO REMOVE ME

These "verify scope" guys don't UNDERSTAND about the internet. They can't keep me out