jerry's latest activity

• J
    jerry replied to the thread Bamboo Fling 2024.
    That is the date I am hoping for. I will be getting back from a week of fishing in Kamloops BC on the 8th.
  • J
    What date did we agree on?
  • J
    jerry replied to the thread Oyster Bamboo rods.
    True, Oyster rods won't catch any more fish, but sometimes it is about the art.
  • J
    Has anyone out there acquired a Bill Oyster bamboo fly rod? If so, are they as beautiful as they appear on their internet site. I...
  • J
    jerry reacted to Mike Monsos's post in the thread Bamboo Fling 2024 with Like Like.
    I think the idea of a lake gathering is nice, but it does present some issues. Personally, I'd be hesitant to leave eight or more rods...
  • J
    Did everyone see the thread "Past Bamboo Gathering"? I think it would add something to the Bamboo Fling if we held it at a place where...
  • J
    jerry reacted to Mike Monsos's post in the thread Bamboo Fling 2024 with Like Like.
    The question, "just how many rods do you need????" JUST ONE MORE!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  • J
    Tell me is there a cure for an addiction to acquiring bamboo fly rods? I picked up another one yesterday. Like many of us I have some...
  • J
    jerry replied to the thread Rescue, maybe….
    Looks like a straight forward fix. To do it right you will have to remove the stripping guide so that you can put on a new cork grip...
  • J
    Maybe next year.
  • J
    I hate buying things off the internet. I prefer to walk in look at the material or item, wiggle, touch it and think about it, before...
  • J
    Thanks for the reminder. I sent her an Email.
  • J
    Anyone know how to make Oliva Elia aware of the Bamboo Fling? I plan to show off the rod she built for me. It would been nice if she...
  • J
    I read some of the comments before I watched the video. I wasn't sure where the video might go. I started working with environmental...
  • J
    Nice to see someone else has picked up the ball and put the Bamboo Fling on the calendar. I will be getting back from a week of fishing...