JB20's latest activity

• J
    JB20 reacted to cedarslug's post in the thread dating aps and fish pics with Like Like.
    I've ranted this before, but 90% of the world's population does not look cool or good holding a fish. On top of that, 95% of that dorky...
  • J
    JB20 reacted to RRSmith's post in the thread Oregon Coast - Devils Lake with Like Like.
    I fished for a few hours this past week on Devils Lake (near Lincoln City). While my main objective was to run the outboard before I...
  • J
    JB20 reacted to Divad's post in the thread NFR Hockey 23/24 Season with Like Like.
    Dallas had to win twice last night! That goalie interference was such a bs call, I would really like to see the league fix that rule...
  • J
    JB20 reacted to Herkileez's post in the thread First Rainbow Trip of the Year. with Like Like.
    My wife and I made the hour-long drive from our home (on Vancouver Island) to one of our favourite small rivers to fish for rainbows...
  • J
    JB20 replied to the thread NFR Hockey 23/24 Season.
    With Colorado eliminated, none of the remaining teams in this year’s playoffs has won a Stanley Cup this century. Dallas is the most...
  • J
    JB20 reacted to Westfly Refugee's post in the thread Harriet Lake road access with Like Like.
    We took the Estacada short route today. We asked a worker parked at the now open gate but signed as 'closed' if it was OK to proceed to...
  • J
    JB20 reacted to Josh's post in the thread NFR Hockey 23/24 Season with Like Like.
    As is no secret, I'm not a fan of Brad Marchand. And I really hate the brand of "hurt the other guy" goon hockey he seems to love. But...
  • J
    JB20 replied to the thread Harriet Lake road access.
    I have to apologize for the lousy info, but apparently the short route to Harriet is not officially open. Some dingus clipped the lock...
  • J
    The smelling salts thing has gotten hilariously out of hand, guys just jamming them into their eyeballs between plays 😂. And agreed, I...
  • J
    JB20 reacted to Divad's post in the thread NFR Hockey 23/24 Season with Like Like.
    Given the effects of coke I sort of get it. The smelling salt thing is the legal kick to the brain. Tried that once, basically wakes you...
  • J
    Coke and hockey players have a long history, which has always struck me as weird. I wouldn’t play well if I didn’t eat my pregame...
  • J
    Imagine being Winnipeg right now and finding out a player that scored 7 goals to eliminate you from the playoffs, was doing so loaded on...
  • J
    JB20 reacted to Josh's post in the thread NFR Hockey 23/24 Season with Like Like.
    Lotta ref controversy the past few games. It's a rorschach test watching some of the replay videos. Fans see what they want to see and...
  • J
    JB20 reacted to Kilchis's post in the thread Harriet Lake road access with Like Like.
    The back door from the south, the 46 road, aka Breitenbush highway, will be closed for 4 2-hour blocks each weekday from May 15th into...
  • J
    JB20 reacted to PhilR's post in the thread Harriet Lake road access with Like Like.
    That kinda tracks