Recent content by Jasonalm

1. J

October destination?

Maybe look at Squamish BC area for trout/salmon, then hop over to Vancouver Island for SRC.
  2. J

Naches water visibility

Anyone know what the current visibility is on the Naches below Rattlesnake Creek? Or on Rattlesnake creek for that matter? Looking to head over that way this weekend.
  3. J

Westside rainbow

After a few decent Cutts, my line came tight with quite a bit more force. After a few minutes of fight, thinking this was definitely a chum or coho, this beaut came into view. Not sure if it's a resident rainbow or steelhead, but definitely was an unexpected, nice surprise! Gotta be pretty...
  4. IMG_8671.jpg

IMG_8671.jpg

5. IMG_8673.jpg

IMG_8673.jpg

6. J

Squamish BC

Bump
  7. J

Squamish BC

Heading up to the Squamish area in a few weeks in hopes of timing the coho/chum run right. Anyone have suggestions on floats to do on the Squamish or tribs? Will have 2 days of approx 5-6 hours and one full day. Floating in our pontoons. Thanks!
  8. J

Something for your Friday 10 minute break....

Definitely accurate.
  9. J

Spring Utah Trip

We went with Old Moe too. They are quality.
  10. J

Spring Utah Trip

The increased flows will only make it better. We just did the exact same trip. Jones Hole too. What an amazing place!
  11. J

Is the (Utah) Green River below Flaming Gorge dam worth a visit?

I just booked Old Moe guide service based on the recommendations from others on this site. They were very comprehensive as to what type of experience we want/ how we wanted to fish (i.e. nymphs, streamers, dries) and if we wanted a younger/older guide. Seems like they really have it...
  12. J

Green River (Utah)

Eagerly anticipating a trip to the Green at Flaming Gorge in Utah late April. Seeing several guide operations and wondering if any of you can make a recommendation. Bonus points for recommendations on a good DIY smaller stream in the area. We are thinking the Strawberry or Duchesne, but...
  13. J

Advice for next travel trip

We did a few days last year in Lower Laguna Madre. Beautiful area and you have classic redfish water as well as crystal clear hard bottom sand flats similar to Mexico.