Recent content by JACKspASS

1. JACKspASS

WA non-profits trout related.

@Paige
  2. JACKspASS

They have done an amazing job of eliminating our rivers of non indigenous hatchery fish and creating sanctuaries for native trout and steelhead!
  3. JACKspASS

WFC in Duvall
  4. JACKspASS

The start of Topwater 2024😝

Nice ditch pickles Billy. That's a helluva topwater day for this time of year
  5. JACKspASS

FishWA App Update

Lunker Alert! Completely take the guess work out of fishing!
  6. JACKspASS

Non-Fly Springers fishing. Photo heavy

One of my favorite fisheries is plunking for Springers. Kick back with my stadium seat cushion under a nice shade tree, cold beverage and an occasional cigar. Damn, I love it.. @PnwChrome great job! I know it's still early but how is your fishing comparing to previous years? Fingers...
  7. JACKspASS

Crossing/Entering Railroad property along Rivers?

There are alot of rivers in the west that are paralleled by RR tracks, making virtually giant sections of river off limits then. Have fun fishing the 3 public access sites with the tweakers
  8. JACKspASS

LOUD OUTDOOR AUDIO

Wow, just wow... DO swings a fly in a river and catches a steelhead, now he's trolling the high seas of PNWFF with success. Now....
  9. JACKspASS

LOUD OUTDOOR AUDIO

@JimTravers¤£a!!Travers
  10. JACKspASS

Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion

Flag football starting in 2030, you heard it here first
  11. JACKspASS

Fish handling

After landing 2 fish in three casts I did this infront of a driftboat full of bead bros
  12. BogusHairyAndeancat-max-1mb.gif

BogusHairyAndeancat-max-1mb.gif

13. JACKspASS

College Football 2024

It was a very very short time ago, the Sky is falling crowd was putting a fork in UW under Jimmy Lake, now it's because an AD bailed after 5 months on the job. lol The Coogs and Beavs are trying to ride it out, it's not going to end well...
  14. JACKspASS

2024 Skagit Steelhead

I love this conversation, I could prattle on for hours about steelhead holding water/strategy, etc... One other thing besides reading water(this really does separate the pimps from the wingmen) is color selection. If everything is equal the guy who knows how to match specific color combos to...
  15. JACKspASS

2024 Skagit Steelhead

Steelhead chess, my favorite game. Everybody is locked on the name brand drifts, you know, the ones where the bottom is gradually slanted upward so the current slows to that magical walking speed, it's gravel bottom is studded with basketball to coffee table sized rock, the drift is long and...