ifsteve's latest activity

• ifsteve
    ifsteve reacted to clarkman's post in the thread Tuna 2024 with Like Like.
    Bimini fun? not in this household! I forbid it....cause it ain't fun! Can I tie them? oh, for sure, yes. But fun they ain't. at...
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve reacted to onefish's post in the thread lithium battery questions with Like Like.
    https://leaptrend.com/blogs/news/should-i-charge-lifepo4-to-100 Just another article that discusses the reasons why you should not...
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve replied to the thread lithium battery questions.
    Exactly. What I always respond to threads about "do you practice your fly casting." Sure lawn casting is fine. Fishing is better.....lol
  • ifsteve
    I am not overthinking this in the least. I merely responded to the quote from the Dakota brochure that was posted. They said "so don't...
  • ifsteve
    The only issue with this fully charging every two months is that some of us may be away from a set of batteries for several months at a...
  • ifsteve
    Now if your sound water is more acidic that would certainly make an impact.
  • ifsteve
    This makes no sense. As a chemical engineer, corrosion is accelerated by temperature. Colder water and salt should have less affect than...
  • ifsteve
    Guys you do realize that Power Poles were made for the salt in the first place. The bass guys picked up on them after they had been out...
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve replied to the thread New Motor: Which Color?.
    I really like my white Zuke. Buddy has black on his skiff. But you did get the right motor. Almost as much power as a Yamaha F70. $2K...
  • ifsteve
    I have a power pole on my skiff. Had one on my last skiff and two on my bay boat. Terrific piece of fishing equipment. A buddy has the...
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve reacted to onefish's post in the thread lithium battery questions with Like Like.
    I have an old school motor guide 12V electric 36. I also have a dakota 100ah LiFePO4 battery with a built in BMS that is now on its 4th...