Recent content by Greenbuttskunk

1. Greenbuttskunk

Non-Fly 2024 Dirt bag Lingcod

I have the advantage of not knowing what I’m doing in this fishery. This was Saturday. 2 keepers, one flounder, one fish lost. We were done pretty quick once we ran out from Everett. Kind of embarrassing that the lingcod wore the same shirt as me…
  2. Greenbuttskunk

Truck Canopy

2018 Canopy West pickup truck canopy. Purchased new, one owner. Fits my 2012 F150 6.5’ bed (Fits 2009-2014 ) Perfect condition. Insulated, brake light. Slider screened windows including drop away front slider. 3000.00 new 400.00 for PNWFF members, 500.0 on Craigslist
  3. Greenbuttskunk

Dept. of Ecology declares drought emergency for most of Washington state

There’s a fine boat always fishing Sekiu with the name Occams Razor. Love me some Cliff Mass! Love how many published scientists on this board chimed in to put him in his place. He obviously knows nothing about the weather of the Pacific Northwest.
  4. Greenbuttskunk

Wanted Norvise

Let me know price and what accessories you have Thanks
  5. Greenbuttskunk

Wanted Norvise

TTT
  6. Greenbuttskunk

Wanted Norvise

Anyone want to part with their Norvise? Let me know. Thanks
  7. Greenbuttskunk

Sold Maravia Spider 13'

Price drop again...
  8. Greenbuttskunk

Sold Maravia Spider 13'

Price Drop!!
  9. Greenbuttskunk

Sold Maravia Spider 13'

Maravia spider 13 raft Full NRS fishing frame with anchor system, lean bars, front floor attachment, recretec dry box seat, cooler bay in frame, original rowers seat frame piece, oars. Always stored inside. Trailer is not included Get it before some lame rafter from mountain buzz gets it...
  10. Greenbuttskunk

catchercraft boats

Anyone here have the 3 salt steelhead pontoon boat from catchercraft? I would love to get some intel on that boat.
  11. Greenbuttskunk

catchercraft boats

Is one of the members here a rep for catchercraft? I thought I saw that mentioned in the past. Thanks