my go-to colors.
  2. blobs.jpg

blobs.jpg

3. Flybox1

What are you listening to?

A little post-rock band called Rosetta
  4. Flybox1

Deep water indicator technique (mine)

I make a bunch of florocarbon leaders before every season. Two dozen in sizes 20' up to 30' gets me through the season. Equal sections of 12/10/8lb Berkeley Vanish. Perfection loop, and hang marker (bobber stop) included. Grab-n-go. All the "business-end" stuff gets added on the water.
  5. leader.jpg

leader.jpg

6. Flybox1

Chopaka and Big Twin update

Friends fished Campbell 2 weekends ago. They caught fish.
  7. Flybox1

What's in your vise?

Certainly not masterpieces, but they get the job done when the bite turns. Firehole 316 #10 w 3mm tungsten beads. Tied with FNF Slush and UV jelly. Last season the two white versions were my top producers. While the floro pink was my buddys go-to.
  8. blobs.jpg

blobs.jpg

9. Flybox1

Blobs

This ^^^ Late summer lake. Place was a ghost-town. Probably because the surface temp was near 70F and it was windy. We took off towards the deeper end of the lake, and anchored up in about 40'. Fish were just off the bottom. A double blob rig got my gear down fast. It was basically as soon...
  10. Flybox1

Blobs

UV (white) Bleu Cheese! 3mm Tungsten, Firehole Sticks 413 #10. Any smaller and they can get swallowed. This, and bubble gum pink are my go-to colors. Some of my best lake days on these this last season.
  11. bluecheese.jpg

bluecheese.jpg

12. bleucheese.jpg

bleucheese.jpg

13. Flybox1

Float tube nets

^^^ Love mine. I braided a 4' paracord lanyard with a small carabiner on the end to attach to my 'toon. Great reach with this one. 13" x 19" makes measuring easy
  14. Flybox1

Float tube nets

Magnet net releases can be found at nearly all fly shops/sporting goods. Cabelas/Bass Pro $8.00
  15. Flybox1

Float tube nets

This one is awesome. Floats too! Rubber basket is 13" x 19". 40" wood boat net