Recent content by EB590

1. E

Eels

Yep, I'll be floating by that eel wier on Friday. Shitty place to anchor, unless you want to lose your anchor.
  2. E

Solar Eclipse April 8th 2024

Agree excellent photos.
  3. E

River Rights ... Again

I dont really have anything to add other than I feel the exact same way. I have a camp on a very famous, very popular trout river. The first thing i did when I bought it was rip down the posted signs.
  4. E

Solar Eclipse April 8th 2024

I'm a bad photographer... Paducah, KY (there for work)
  5. 20240408_140206.jpg

20240408_140206.jpg

6. IMG_20240408_140906.jpg

IMG_20240408_140906.jpg

7. 1000013158.jpg

1000013158.jpg

8. E

Beer and reels

Fire brewed
  9. E

How to prevent the next pandemic!!

I think both covid POTUS took it seriously. One fast tracked the development of the shot and the next one more or less mandated it. The entire country pretty much shut down if I remember correctly. Not sure how American citizens or American Politicians are to blame (regardless of their...
  10. E

Clackacraft LP or WF question(s)

I have an 01 (or maybe it's 04 I can't remember) WF. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's beat to shit I should take care of it better. I never took it to a lake and I don't think I'd want to.
  11. E

Flies you've taken OUT of your rotation.

First it was egg patterns, then eventually all nymphs, then it was anything with cdc. Now, when I think about it I haven't tied a dry fly with hackle in 2 or 3 years. 95% of my ties are variations of comparaduns with either snowshoe hare or deer hair, variations of muddler minnows, and...
  12. E

Where to buy 3-Piece Rod Tube

Does REC still sell rod tubes? I used to buy from landmark or something like that when I built rods but I think they are long gone.
  13. E

Rod storage

One of the ones in the cedar closet is a scott f 84 I bought from Russell (I think) around 10 years ago.
  14. E

Boat bags?

Mine doesn't have a leather bottom, but no baffles and it's a dig. I keep tippet (maxima one shot spools) in a zip lock and my flies in a bunch of Plano boxes.
  15. E

Boat bags?

Years ago I bought a waxed canvas (I think) Filson bag that was on sale. Don't have a pic handy but I still use it. It was like 60 bucks or something. I just googled and it seems like everything they have now is way fancier and way more expensive.