Recent content by Doublebluff

1. Doublebluff

NFR Possible Lower Latitude Auroras this weekend

That is spectacular stuff.
  2. Doublebluff

Chasing Permit in the Land of Frankincense (Oman - April 2024)

My oh my! Spectacular
  3. Doublebluff

Diamond Lake

I caught about a dozen fish, all rainbows, with two over 15. The fishing there can be a lot of fun- rainbows, browns and tiger trout.
  4. Doublebluff

Diamond Lake

I went to Diamond today, planning to stay a couple days. I ended up catching plenty of fish and the reports said the weather might turn, so I drove home. It was a lot of driving for a one day trip. Fishing was fine, scenery was great. Met some nice folks as well.
  5. Doublebluff

Panama

Very nice. Thanks for taking the time to post can comment.
  6. Doublebluff

DC and Denver trip

I had to go to Bethesda MD on bizness, so I decided to find a couple fishing holes. I have a friend in the area and we commonly try to fish when I go out there. We settled on a place called Double Spur Outfitters in Star Tannery VA. It is about 90 min from Bethesda. They have a day's worth of...
  7. Doublebluff

What have you done for your boat lately?

I finally set up a ceiling mount for storing my pontoon. I used a couple of Home Depot bike lifts.
  8. Doublebluff

The annual report, with a smile!

Wonderful report.
  9. Doublebluff

The "How was your weekend?" thread...

Caught nothing here, swinging big things. Did OK here, mainly trolling littler things.
  10. Doublebluff

lithium battery questions

After I bought my battery I got on the Dakota Lithium battery mailing list. This is what they say about charging.
  11. Doublebluff

lithium battery questions

MELinOre and WW... I do both of those things with my minnkota! Oars going forward, fins going backwards. It is quite a propulsion menagerie. BigSplashTom: I looked but I don't have the best pic of the motor actually mounted on my pontoon. But, here are a couple pics of how things look. I got...
  12. Doublebluff

What's in your vise?

I tied enough of these for one or two more tries this season.
  13. Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 7.49.20 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 7.49.20 AM.png