DKL's latest activity

• DKL
    I wanted to make a frame for the striker, I don’t know that I needed to but wanted to. There are times when I wrench hard on the oars in...
  • DKL
    I got to finally take mine out at the beginning of March. I’m really happy with it, but I’ll still be using the striker more until I get...
    • IMG_2051.jpeg
  • DKL
    DKL replied to the thread Handgun Snake Shot.
    To be honest, I think I’ll probably not worry about it. I have had only a couple of run ins over the years, they have not been a problem...
  • DKL
    DKL posted the thread Handgun Snake Shot in Hunting.
    Curious if any of you in rattler country use snake shot/rounds in any of your pistols? I was introduced to the ability to do this last...
  • DKL
    DKL replied to the thread The good boat deal thread.
    I believe those walker bay boats can be a little sailboat too.
  • DKL
    DKL replied to the thread Why not a motor?.
    Cool, I just googled your setup and watched a video with someone scooting up a really shallow river. One day I’d have to consider...
  • DKL
    DKL replied to the thread Boat bags?.
    Seems like a lot of these options sound like good old fashion tackle boxes.
  • DKL
    DKL replied to the thread Fish Washington 2.0 App.
    True. I had to try a couple times for one river before the one I tried to select came up.
  • DKL
    DKL replied to the thread Fish Washington 2.0 App.
    I did too. So far it is way better. Very quick, the old one was very sluggish. In addition to tides, they include river gauge data which...
  • DKL
    DKL replied to the thread Maxxon Widgeon raft?.
    I believe this has been around for quite some time. I have one, but got it used with a frame, and I bought it for the frame and have...