Recent content by Chris DeLeone

1. Chris DeLeone

NFR Hockey 23/24 Season

This series and the Dallas vs LV have been the most fun to watch - I'm really looking forward to seeing who comes out of those two series. I am looking forward to seeing how the Rangers do too. Not as physical of a first round as I'd like to see, but some good hockey and great barns to watch a...
  2. Chris DeLeone

NFR Hockey 23/24 Season

Look out kid - two years in a row of blowing a 3-1 series lead ......................................................... they may rename you guys the Boston Lewinsky's 😊
  3. Chris DeLeone

NFR Hockey 23/24 Season

Brind"Amour will be in Toronto next season - they need a huge culture change and a guy that can relate to their younger superstar talent. He wants a Cup and Seattle is not tracking like Vegas has in expansion.
  4. Chris DeLeone

NFR Hockey 23/24 Season

We aren't even close to the talent the Canucks have and a number of other teams in the West - who is our JT Miller, Pettersson, Boeser? The Canucks had five forwards with 20 or more goals, two with over 30. Yamamoto, Bellemare, Tatar and Dumoulin were not upgrades to our roster - we need a...
  5. Chris DeLeone

NFR Hockey 23/24 Season

That's BS, Hakstol did a pretty good job here - they should be giving him one more year at least. Francis never gave this team enough scoring threats to compete in the west. they have two 20 goal scorers and they need another D man that can run the PP they lost a shit ton of OT games as well...
  6. Chris DeLeone

Skagit 570 Found - On the Skagit tonight

thank you - I use the AirFlo Ridgeline 30lb as well - we might make Wayne a believer
  7. Chris DeLeone

Skagit 570 Found - On the Skagit tonight

I retrieved a Skagit 570 this evening - there was the 570 head, sink tip and a nice little low water fly. If it's yours I can do my best to get it back to you Just tell me what run you lost it in Chris DeLeone
  8. Skagit - Photo 3.jpg

Skagit - Photo 3.jpg

9. Skagit - Photo 2.jpg

Skagit - Photo 2.jpg

10. Skagit - Photo 1.jpg

Skagit - Photo 1.jpg

11. Chris DeLeone

2024 Skagit Steelhead

There are definitely a lot of complexities to all of this. TLDR: I would love to see more data. I don't think a resource can be managed well without measuring it on a consistent basis. It would allow us to see the results by type of angler and their efficiency. Right now, there may be...
  12. Chris DeLeone

2024 Skagit Steelhead

Is there a breakdown of what is the most efficient angler - boat or bank and is there a breakdown of gear to fly - I looked around to find the creel results from past open seasons - with no success. I am very curious to see those numbers broken out. I was on the coast last week and got checked...
  13. Chris DeLeone

That one is still a beauty - how's things going in your world

That one is still a beauty - how's things going in your world
  14. Chris DeLeone

Hello is this Davy Earl - my old steelhead buddy

Hello is this Davy Earl - my old steelhead buddy