Recent content by adamcu280

1. adamcu280

Playing live music 2024

Running your own sound from the stage while playing is super tough!! And the energy from the crowd is so fun when it works. ;)
  2. adamcu280

WTT NWT Echo Boost Blue 6wt for EBB 8wt

I tried my local. No luck but that's ok.
  3. adamcu280

I already have a Boost Blue 6wt for all of the above! It's my favorite 6wt by far. That being said, I have a handful of other backup 6wts so it's really hard to justify keeping this one when I only have one 8wt.
  4. adamcu280

I got this from the CCC fundraiser in January but haven't used it and don't really need another 6wt. I do, however, want another 8wt. Any chance anyone has a new Boost Blue 8wt and wants a 6wt? Or maybe has a similarly fast 8wt they want to trade?
  5. adamcu280

What are you listening to?

Anyone else see the Stones last night?! So amazing!!!
  6. adamcu280

Snow Shred Season 23/24

Svalbard part II - the horizontal edit (best viewed on a phone turned sideways)
  7. adamcu280

Snow Shred Season 23/24

I just wrapped up my shred season with a trip to Svalbard on a gorgeous sailing vessel.
  8. adamcu280

Playing live music 2024

Last weekend Krontonamo and the I Me Mines closed out Mt. Baker's closing weekend at Graham's in Glacier. Greg and I decided to go for dueling Explorers vs. our usual dueling Vs.
  9. adamcu280

What are you listening to?

Neil Young and Crazy Horse two nights in a row in San Diego.
  10. adamcu280

Snow Shred Season 23/24

That's a wrap for the home hill!
  11. adamcu280

FS/T Echo Stillwater 6100-4 10' 6wt and Redington Predator 696-4 6wt

Resistance is futile! Make an offer I can't refuse...
  12. adamcu280

Snow Shred Season 23/24

I had some practice years under my belt leading up to the last 14 months of bonus time.
  13. adamcu280

Snow Shred Season 23/24

Still winter up in Canada!