"Official" 2022 Mariner's Bitch Thread

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
but man, that sure doesn't make it less painful to watch these brutally close losses in the kind of games they won all year.
Ehhhh, not against the astros they didn't:

The Astros beat the Mariners in six of their final seven meetings this season to finish with a 12-7 season record.
And haven't really ever, historically:
Since the 2015 season, the Mariners have won just one season series vs. Houston. The 2018 Mariners under Servais went 10-9 vs. the Astros. That season, the Mariners were 7-2 at Minute Maid Park. It’s the only time they’ve had a winning record during that span. Since that 2018 season, they are 7-30 playing in Houston, winning three each of the past two seasons.
Quotes from: https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...other-now-theyll-play-for-a-spot-in-the-alcs/

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Hopefully you guys can battle back. I want you all to experience how great it feels to beat the Astros is a series that matters.

fNhr638u_o.gif

Shad

Life of the Party
The cheating thing was weird... I mean, the guys cheating were actually really good players.

Oh, well. At least they've paid their dues.. oh wait... @@$^%$#!

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
Hey, maybe it's a small consolation but, it is mid October .

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Good season for the M’s, but unfortunately no World Series this year. Maybe next year……
I hope everyone is ok. 😉😂
SF

B036346F-684D-4BC2-AAA8-736A1C93F6EC.jpeg
2282851D-9F97-4140-9B0D-0191EED04328.jpeg

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
Yesterday's 18 innings gave us two games for the price of one. I tried to reason with Mrs. Salmo that the Ms tied the first game 0-0 and then lost the second one 1-0. She wasn't buying it.