"Official" 2022 Mariner's Bitch Thread

Divad

Whitefish
I'm screen-shotting all of this so next season when they are heading to the world series we know who all the fair weather fans are šŸ§
Iā€™ve only ever been an Ms fan and I think itā€™s only normal to maintain a healthy level of bipolar support towards them. Sure have sent me for enough rides

JACKspASS

Life of the Party
My problem is, I started disliking the entire organization around '04-05ish that even if they make the playoffs someday, my desire and enthusiasm will still be in '01

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
The Mariners manager is around .505 lifetime.
People get excited and reward a mediocre manager.

You get what you ask for.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
They ought to pin this thread so it doesn't disappear. I had to go back through 4 pages to find it. Bummer.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Obviously...you ain't doing enough bitchin'
Getting mellow. Don't feel like bitching any more. And since I don't fish anymore I feel like dropping out of here also. I have to almost fight with myself to come on here now.

JACKspASS

Life of the Party
Getting mellow. Don't feel like bitching any more. And since I don't fish anymore I feel like dropping out of here also. I have to almost fight with myself to come on here now.
Dammit @Old Man, every year I have to be the bad guy and tell you to suck it up, stop self loathing, and get your shit together. You might not fish anymore, but you have it in your blood like we do. The next best thing to actually waving a fly rod is talking about it....and bitching about the M's

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
I thought this was pretty cute:

Last edited:

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
I'm bitching now. Top of the 4th and Mariners up 7-0 on the Tigers. Where's the fun in that?

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter