"Official" 2022 Mariner's Bitch Thread

JACKspASS

Life of the Party
I remember my "we're young" " next year we should be good" "The division is not that tough" "wait until we get some offense" phase in life....

I saw the light in about 2005

200-11.gif

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
One good thing about this thread.
It is preparing us for the “Official” 2022 Seahawks Bitch Thread once people see Geno or Drew play in the regular season.
SF
I know that Geno Smith sucks. But I would like to give Drew Lock a chance. He is 5" taller than RW. He doesn't need to scramble to see down field. And I'm early on the Sea Chickens.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I know that Geno Smith sucks. But I would like to give Drew Lock a chance. He is 5" taller than RW. He doesn't need to scramble to see down field. And I'm early on the Sea Chickens.

Ok…..but he’d still be in Denver (Mariners suck) if he was great and Denver wouldn’t have traded for and given up a bunch of draft capital (Mariners suck) for a short QB who is going to ask for $50 million per year on this next deal (Mariners suck).
Ok, back to the Mariners.
SF

kerrys

Ignored Member
I realize this is a mariners bitch thread but the yankees are in town. I hate the yankees.

Fans chewing out owners on one of the most watched comedies in history. Fucking worthless fans.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
At least your name isn't the Guardians
At least you have a better record than the Guardians
At least in football you're not dealing with Deshaun
Also not in Cleveland, which of course is at the top of list of places not to be.
:)

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
Ok…..but he’d still be in Denver (Mariners suck) if he was great and Denver wouldn’t have traded for and given up a bunch of draft capital (Mariners suck) for a short QB who is going to ask for $50 million per year on this next deal (Mariners suck).
Ok, back to the Mariners.
SF
Far be from me to question the veracity of your opinion but I would bet there are more than 20 teams in MLB who would gladly trade places with the Mariners at this point in the season. And if I am not mistaken the M's are about to get even better.

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Far be from me to question the veracity of your opinion but I would bet there are more than 20 teams in MLB who would gladly trade places with the Mariners at this point in the season. And if I am not mistaken the M's are about to get even better.
1660011606231.png

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

Feel free to question away. The Mariners have been a pathetic franchise.
For me personally, I generally don’t hate sports teams except for three. The Mariners, Cowboys (post Jimmy Johnson) and Norte Dame.
They seem like their intent is to just get into the playoffs. That seems to be their goal to me rather then actually winning a World Series.
I mean, twenty straight years with no playoff appearances and four playoff appearances in their 45 year history should get everyone excited for the hometown nine, right?
SF

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
For me personally, I generally don’t hate sports teams except for three. The Mariners, Cowboys (post Jimmy Johnson) and Norte Dame.
They seem like their intent is to just get into the playoffs. That seems to be their goal to me rather then actually winning a World Series.
I mean, twenty straight years with no playoff appearances and four playoff appearances in their 45 year history should get everyone excited for the hometown nine, right?
SF
Hater...
Lol

Bigly
;)

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
SF
Shit yeah they should be excited. Cause there sure as shit worse to watch on television, and way worse to do in a city. Baseball runs deep in my family. Cardinals baseball specifically. I grew up with stories of my dad working at annheiser bush railroad listening to the game over the radio. LOL the last world series the cards won he got emotional.

I grew up being taught there is no better place in summer than on the bleachers, a dog n beer in your hand and rooting for the home team. Only thing i disagreed with was i felt playing it was even better.

Its a way bigger picture than just metrics and win loss records. Go Mariners. 🙂🤘

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
Shit yeah they should be excited. Cause there sure as shit worse to watch on television, and way worse to do in a city. Baseball runs deep in my family. Cardinals baseball specifically. I grew up with stories of my dad working at annheiser bush railroad listening to the game over the radio. LOL the last world series the cards won he got emotional.

I grew up being taught there is no better place in summer than on the bleachers, a dog n beer in your hand and rooting for the home team. Only thing i disagreed with was i felt playing it was even better.

Its a way bigger picture than just metrics and win loss records. 🙂🤘

You should be excited…..about the Cardinals. A franchise that actually knows how to win baseball championships.

I’ll continue to stay in my lane regarding the Mariners. After all, this the “Official” 2022 Mariners Bitch Thread….. ;)
SF