NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
No worries, 9ers have Trey Lance, Brock Moxie, and Sam Darnold. Killer's row of QBs

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman

Rodgers is an interesting person. Multi-dimensional for sure.

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I would take a young Johnny Unitas today!!! Bring back black high tops and crew cut haircuts back to style. Of course he would be served humble pie for a period of time ( a thing many went through before becoming great). But man think of a Unitas today without the mugging of receivers and all the favorable passing rules. 😉

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
PC era is coming to an end….1-3 years. I’ll say 2 if a good year this season. He might be 71 or whatever but he comes across as a 55 year old.

charles sullivan

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
What's everyone think the Hawk's will do with pick 5?
They need an impact defensive player. The pick is interesting because the 1st or 2nd best defensive player will be in the boars after 2-4 QB's are selected. They could pick that player or try to trade down and pick one of the many edge defenders and get another defensive player or 2 later in the draft.

Schneider is unpredictable. I would be amazed if the pick was spent on an offensive player.

My bet is on the most freakishly athletic defensive lineman in the draft. Will Anderson or Tyree Wilson.

He could trade down get picks and take someone like Smith from Georgia too. Lots of speed.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Seahawks release Al Woods.