March Madness

RCF

Life of the Party
Gotta luv those bracket busters. Hopefully a win or two more to become true Cinderella teams...

RRSmith

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I also had Arizona losing to Baylor. I have a hunch that my bias towards the Big Ten is going to kill my bracket…again. Penn State still plays this evening and we’ll see how tomorrow shakes out.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Guess I had Arizona in the elite 8 and Virginia in the sweet 16. 🤦‍♂️

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
I’m an Arizona alum so I always have them going far in my bracket. Man what an upset. My bracket’s totally busted now!

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Or are much smarter than us…I find myself rooting for the big underdogs even though it crushes my bracket

Absolutely root for the underdogs, except against those Jayhawks (they've had their share of upset losses), but usually you maybe pick 1 major upset per region, this was 2 in a single region - madness.

Cheers and Rock Chalk ...

Tim L

Stillwater Strategist
Forum Supporter
Having Alabama in the final, the VA and AZ upsets have a silver lining for me. Hoping Baylor doesn't bust me like they did last year.

I'm probably more worried about the right side, with GU making the promised land over AL.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Whelp, I'm up to the 16th percentile....🙄

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, I'm catching my first bits of college basketball yesterday and today.

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
Fairly Ridiculous University aka Fairleigh Dickinson University, is really taking it to Purdue so far. I was not expecting this.

Reactions: RCF