Lake for sale

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
Apparently you've never been to an actual nudist camp. Well I have, and there's things you just don't wanna see...and once seen....can't be unseen.
Once participated in a 'Bare Buns Fun Run' at a local nudist camp.

No, krusty wasn't nekkid.

I am still emotionally scarred, after several decades, from the memory of obscenely jiggling flesh and various wildly flapping appendages during the 6K run.

I did learn one thing; it seems that Victoria's Secret models do not frequent nudist camps.

Last edited:

Tim L

Stillwater Strategist
Forum Supporter

I am still emotionally scarred, after several decades, from the memory of obscenely jiggling flesh and various wildly flapping appendages during the 6K run.

I did learn one thing; it seems that Victoria's Secret models do not frequent nudist camps.
That was always the consensus on Teddy Bear Cove for us WWU kids. Most only went once and the "enchantment" was over.

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Forum Supporter

Victoria secret retired the "Angels" for a more inclusive bunch. Yep, everything sucks now.

T

Tombraider

No 4-$ale sign.

Attachments

• 20230401_111851.jpg
    20230401_111851.jpg
    889.3 KB · Views: 24