Cell Phone Pics

VMP

Steelhead
Hey @Matt B, not to hotspot, but surely some hallowed grounds over there, particularly during odd years :cool:. How far downstream did you paddle? Any signs of the recent oil spill? Apparently there was an uncontained oil spill not far from there after a tugboat spilled up to 150 gallons of hydraulic oil when a propeller shaft broke on Tuesday...
1713645077928.png

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
Hey @Matt B, not to hotspot, but surely some hallowed grounds over there, particularly during odd years :cool:. How far downstream did you paddle? Any signs of the recent oil spill? Apparently there was an uncontained oil spill not far from there after a tugboat spilled up to 150 gallons of hydraulic oil when a propeller shaft broke on Tuesday...
View attachment 111456
Yeah I only had a couple hours and needed some water time and wanted to scope out the new-ish hand carry launch there. It works well. Barely any parking. I didn’t go downstream at all. The wind was blowing downstream so I went upstream as far as I felt, (about to the turning basin) and got blown black. Some decent osprey action. No oil spotted.