A Report

wetline dave

Steelhead
In the guise of being correct here is my report of a something, trip implies drugs or alcohol use..

Walked four miles on synthetic shoes to get to the geological formation that was my target. Cann't drive my truck, carbon emissions you know and can not name the geological feature due to hot spotting. Can not state what I was doing as PETA and their like would be upset.

So in brief had an enjoyable excursion, which probably offends someone so just buck-up cowboy, oops bad me for saying that.

This is kind of what things are coming too in my cynical view.

If my snark offended you THAT is the point so just buck - up cowboy.

Dave

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Forum Supporter
In the guise of being correct here is my report of a something, trip implies drugs or alcohol use..

Walked four miles on synthetic shoes to get to the geological formation that was my target. Cann't drive my truck, carbon emissions you know and can not name the geological feature due to hot spotting. Can not state what I was doing as PETA and their like would be upset.

So in brief had an enjoyable excursion, which probably offends someone so just buck-up cowboy, oops bad me for saying that.

Dave
Is manspreding still a thing? Cause those seats on the Q4000 are tiny, and the poor lady that had to sit next to me...

smc

Guppy Chow

Dave
Here you go Dave. Guaranteed to help what’s ailing you…

doublespey

Let.It.Swing
Forum Supporter
Hey Dave, you OK? Not offended, just concerned. Those synthetic shoes might fit a bit tight.

dflett68

Steelhead
being fed up with political correctness - $0.10 per dozen
kowtowing to it anyway - $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
whining about both and trying to make up for your offense by offending someone else? priceless

time to evict the faceless squatters who are living rent free in your head, dave.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend

Dave
This is just Dave letting us know that he is still with us. I used to fish a lot with Dave when I still lived in WA. He took me up into the tree farm to show me all the black bears up in there. How's everything Dave ?