NFR 2022 Baseball Thread

Non-fishing related

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Mariners need a smarter manager.
Last nites game was a perfect example.
Bottom of 10th.....no pinch hitter or runner.
Don't use the tools allotted and lose the game.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter

Hmmmm, 21-14 in 1-run games, 6-4 in extra innings, yeah fire him, doesn't know what he's doing at the end of a game. Sheesh. Easy game from the couch though.

cheers

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
It is easy to have all the answers when nobody is asking you the questions.

Go M's ????

;)

kerrys

Ignored Member
Sounds like he has all the answers.
Professional baseball has been played in the United States for over 150 years. I’ll bet someone complained that the very first pitch was a ball after the umpire called it a strike. Ever since then people have been complaining about the umpires, players, managers and owners. After all these years and perhaps millions of people claiming that those owners, managers, players, and umpires don’t know shit this criticism has become as much a part of the game as the bat or ball except here on PNWFF. Here you have to have applied for the idiot manager’s job before you can call him an idiot.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
Here you have to have applied for the idiot manager’s job before you can call him an idiot.
Just asked the guy a question. Maybe you need to take a pill or something. And after 150 years of whining, what good has it done and what have we learned?

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
I have never managed a baseball team or stayed in a Holiday Inn Express but I'll give the manager a little credit. His team has to play 3 games in about 26 hours. Maybe he felt that it might be a good idea to hold some guys back. But again, I ain't no expert...just tired of the bitching.

Maybe we need a Mariner's Bitch thread...

kerrys

Ignored Member
Just asked the guy a question. Maybe you need to take a pill or something. And after 150 years of whining, what good has it done and what have we learned?
Seems you have a need to place some sort of condition on those you respond to, take a pill, apply for the job, knows it all.

We have learned that no matter what baseball fans will continue to complain about every aspect of the game for another 150 years. Get used to it.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
eating-paste.gif
The preferred food of Mariner fans.
You can get it to go with your Garlic Fries...

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
The Kansas City Royals started 6 rookies again today, they had 9 of the Royals 11 hits and all 12 RBIs, with MJ Melendez, rookie catcher, knocking in 6, in a 13-5 win over the Red Sox; this, after a walk-off home run by Nick Pratto, rookie first baseman, last night. The baby Royals took 3 of 4 from the Sox - look out AL central, you're looking at next year's division champs!!

Cheers