Search results

1. Engee

Any comments or opinions on Buck's River Ghost or Fish Cat Panther pontoons?

I've been considering going back to a pontoon boat. I had a Buck's Bronco 9ft. Extreme but sold it for a frameless with a floor so I could stand up. I miss having my fins to navigate around or troll, and I would trade the inability to stand for the use of my legs again. The issue I had with the...
  2. Engee

SOLD Airflo Sixth Sense Lake Taper WF5/6 Sink 3 line

This is a new in the box line. It has never been loaded. I ended up using the WF6/7 for my 6wt. The WF5/6 is recommended for a 5wt. I am asking $60.00 with free shipping. I use PayPal.
  3. Engee

SOLD Orvis Battenkill 5/6 reel w/SA 6wt Versa-Tip line

Selling a rarely used Battenkill 5/6 reel in very nice condition. The reel is loaded with a 6wt Versa-tip line that has only been used a couple of times. The line includes the floater, slow sinking, moderate sink and fast sink tips. I am asking $150.00 plus shipping. I use PayPal.
  4. Engee

SOLD Sage VT2 890-4 Rod in nice shape

I'm selling my Sage 9', 8wt, 4 piece rod. The rod has been my Carp rod and is in very nice condition. The VT2 was Sage's mid price, medium fast rod at one time. I believe I bought the rod around 2006. I have another 8wt that I will be using for Carp and want to sell this to make room for another...