Search results

1. S

SOLD Hardy Zephrus Sintrix 440 9’6wt $350

Like new Hardy Zephrus 440 9’6WT SWS 4 piece. In excellent condition not fished much. $350 shipped buyer pays PayPal. Thanks Scott
  2. S

I would like to stop my forum supporter payment the end of May. What do I need to do? Thanks

I would like to stop my forum supporter payment the end of May. What do I need to do? Thanks
  3. S

SOLD Burkheimer Classic Trout 9’ 5WT Price Reduced

CF Burkheimer 9’ 5 WT classic Trout rod in excellent condition. Standard flex not DAL. New rod $950. Fished very little was second rod to same. Great casting rod. I have 3wt, 4 wt, and 5 wt. Price $500. shipped. Buyer pays PalPal fees. Thanks Scott
  4. S

Wanted Scott Sector 1084

I am interested in a Scott Sector 10WT 8’4” in excellent condition. Thanks Scott
  5. S

Wanted Tibor Riptide or spool

Look to purchase a Tibor Riptide or spool. Thanks Scott
  6. S

SOLD Winston Boron IIT 5WT

New never fished Winston Boron IIT 5 WT 8’6” 4 piece. $550 shipped CONTUS. Buyer pays PayPal fee. Thanks Scott
  7. S

SOLD Tibor Riptide

Let me know
  8. S

SOLD Tibor Riptide

Is the Riptide still available
  9. S

SOLD Hatch gen 2 3plus

I will offer you $290 shipped to 29605. Thanks Scott
  10. S

So, you're new to fly fishing?

As Lefty Kreh says if you get tired of catching fish take up fly fishing. To get folks interested they need to be able to catch a fish on fly. My recommendation is an angler friendly spot. Does not have to be trout. Bass or bream on a pond w a popping bug. Large stimulators in a trout...
  11. S

New Classifieds Requirement

The strategy to get members comitted to supporting web site makes sense. i am a new member and just signed up for $5 month.
  12. S

Advice for next travel trip

You should check out The Trout Hunter in Island Park ID. Lodge is on the famous Henry’s Fork. Guides are great food and lodge service good and the vibe is trout Fishing. You can wade fish The Ranch if you don’t want a guide. Have been there 20 years. If MT check out the Missouri River Lodge...
  13. S

NFR How's the housing market where you live?

The upstate of South Carolina is a wonderful place. Lakes mountains close to NC and TN tail waters. 200 miles to the Atlantic coast where fishing is outstanding. Greenville SC is one of the top cities to live in. Six major colleges within 200 miles. Housing is going crazy here but still...
  14. S

Thanks to all of you. Look forward to helping you find new members down south. Made my first purchase today Scott 6=WT
  15. S

I am excited to be a new member of this site. Existing member w WFF and Microskiff. I am in South Carolina but trout fish in ID and MT and fish snook, redfish, and tarpon in FL. Thanks Scott
  16. S

SOLD Scott Sector 684-4

Sent PM