Search results

1. Sam Roffe

#Stopat200?

Sooooo,….. We can count anything that swims?
  2. Sam Roffe

99….almost 100

He did. Gave it up for fishing.
  3. Sam Roffe

Guided trip question

And of course a good attitude. Sounds like you already have that. Have fun.
  4. Sam Roffe

FishWA App Update

WDFW released an update to their app. I've never really was a fan of their phone app, it took to long to update and merge the database. The new one seemed a lot faster. May be worth another look.
  5. Sam Roffe

Favorite bass rod weight, what you got?

I wouldn’t say my 8wt is my favorite, I just seem to have more than enough and it tosses big flies well.
  6. Sam Roffe

Non-Fly Bassin

I'm new to the bass game. Fishing gear too.
  7. Sam Roffe

NFR Time Share Exit Advice?

Yeah, hope you find a reasonable way out. I'm sure there is, some good advise spoken for sure. My wife and I lived through a few of those sales pitches. Even in business, the lightbulb sales pitches and free cooler of meat, beer or salmon they would send you if you ordered from Mr. Lightbulb...
  8. Sam Roffe

Measuring Distances App

I’m just learning OnX. Like the feature of knowing where public lands are. Appreciate learning new tricks.
  9. Sam Roffe

Fishing the John Day

Sounds like fun. Only fished it in the fall in the Cottonwood Canyon area. Love that area…. Have fun.
  10. Sam Roffe

Anchor

I don't think you really don't need much on a calm day and soft bottom. If there is any wind then maybe a little more weight. 8-10 pounds is what I'd feel comfortable with in a hard boat. I use 3-5 in my kick boat.
  11. Sam Roffe

Anchor

Dave, I sent you a PM with a couple thing I have availble, if you're interested. If not, perhaps I'll list them.
  12. Sam Roffe

FS Sold! Barney the 11’ Aire raft with frame

Looks to be in good shape and the price is good. If I didn’t already have a raft I would consider it.
  13. Sam Roffe

SFR Falling Fish

I think they aim for you when they drop their white bombs.
  14. Sam Roffe

SFR Falling Fish

I wish I did. Couldn’t have gotten any more fresh than that eh?
  15. Sam Roffe

SFR Falling Fish

The craziest thing happened to the wife and I while dining outside at a nice restaurant on the Tacoma waterfront this evening. We had a bird drop a perch right between us. Missed us and our food by a few inches. We of course are laughing about it, the wait staff was pretty freaked out.
  16. Sam Roffe

FS Sold! Barney the 11’ Aire raft with frame

I had a purple boat in the past. I called the Barney boat too…. Unique color.
  17. Sam Roffe

Memory Lane

That's a nice one fish day!
  18. Sam Roffe

Boat bags?

Yeti is pretty proud of their stuff. But probably bomb proof.
  19. Sam Roffe

Boat bags?

Blue Rubbermaid tub is my goto in boat gear storage.