Search results

1. Dloy

NFR Humor

2. Dloy

NFR Humor

swims Upside down palindrome.
  3. Dloy

SFR We knew this was coming, right???

Those who say no have an agenda. Most likely it has never stopped changing. However, to ignore it’s acceleration over the last couple decades is dangerous.
  4. Dloy

Bamboo ?

Sounds like an ideal mountain/foothills stream rod. A day like that cleanses the soul like nothing else. Enjoy.
  5. Dloy

NFR Humor

Looks like all episodes are on YouTube.
  6. Dloy

NFR Humor

It was a Fred Gwynne quote as Judge Haller, opposite Joe Pesci in MCV. Aka Herman Munster, Francis Muldoon.
  7. Dloy

NFR Humor

I’ll bet a few of you clowns misspent some of your “yout” at the Seafair races. A friend and his buddies attached styrofoam blocks under a couch, jury-rigged a transom and outboard, and 3 of them cruised around with a keg of beer. Wish I had a picture to share.
  8. Dloy

NFR Humor

That tops an old favorite Brian.
  9. Dloy

vices?

I first bought a Price Vice at Kaufmann’s in the 80s (left). Then (theoretically) upgraded to a Renzetti Presentation 4000, mid 90s. As you see, it has the screw vs lever, which I’m fine with. I do love the Renzetti, but for aesthetics the Price is at least it’s equal. I set the Price up here...
  10. image.jpg

image.jpg

11. Dloy

Tippet spool management

British Omelette: Parboiled asparagus (or leftover) with Swiss cheese. Hollandaise if extravagant.
  12. Dloy

NFR Humor

My father: “They said it was a tool you work with. So I grabbed a small one.” and another: “When I got up, it looked so good out I decided to leave it out all day.”
  13. Dloy

NFR Humor

I worked with an eccentric who bought a five pitch Airchime locomotive horn at their factory in Connecticut and two tickets (1 for the horn) on the train to San Francisco, where our ship was docked. The engineers helped him hook it to a compressor and blow it. The whole ship vibrated. Down...
  14. Dloy

FS Ives's Crusin Casa-any interest in this?

I’m not your player. This is way too delux for a heathen. But. tTT
  15. Dloy

NFR Humor

Or bad fellas.
  16. Dloy

NFR Humor

I was not a fan, just one of several hindsight mistakes. These guys were indeed special. That era seemed like a wasteland to me, but talent shows, even to an old guy. I wasn’t ready for Freddie, but I never turn him off now.
  17. Dloy

NFR Humor

I can relate. Pre-teens, running after a fly ball, I struck a monkey bar head on. Out cold for a while. Jus might splain some things. ‘Course the bicycle header into a telephone pole might have factored in.
  18. Dloy

NFR Humor

Not to belabor the point, but before the Jeep and Rover guys get pissed, here’s my guess why. Obviously today the Toyota diesel pickup conversions rule this market. My slightly educated guess is that Toyota recognized the market, and flooded it with reasonably priced parts and availability. By...
  19. Dloy

NFR Humor

But you can bury a Texan in a shoebox. Give him an enema.