Recent content by Pink Nighty

1. Pink Nighty

Steelhead bycatch on the Deschutes

Are all the members of this forum whiffing on the "ticks, snakes and homeless, not worth the trouble" bit? For shame yall, for shame. Theres tweakers there, the parking lots are littered with the detritus of catalytic converter-ectomys and needles!
  2. Pink Nighty

They DARED TO REMOVE ME

The lack of appreciation for a quality bit is rampant in here. @JimTravers¤£a!!Travers I salute you and your MAIN AMMENDMENT! This isn't LETS MAKE A DEAL, so HERES THE DEAL!
  3. Pink Nighty

Is no one hunting turkeys?

Rooting for you! Done some scouting, and heard some rumors, but never been able go put together the birds+access equation well enough to give it a go. Can confirm the NE is crawling with gobblers. Taking this year off, but the pics I'm getting are ridiculous
  4. Pink Nighty

What's Catching You Fish?

Not as stupid as meeeeee!!
  5. Pink Nighty

What's Catching You Fish?

Shhhhh don't tell anyone, but eggs work on the swing....
  6. Screenshot_20240405-145218_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20240405-145218_Video Player.jpg

7. 20240404_174648.jpg

20240404_174648.jpg

8. Pink Nighty

Crossing/Entering Railroad property along Rivers?

I guess I'm guilty, as far as I've been concerned railroads and fishing highways, what with them paralleling all the f'n rivers in the state. I actually have a gripe with them, at 6'3 my strides are in between the ties. I go on a tie, off a tie, on a tie, off a tie. I've written letters to no...
  9. Pink Nighty

Puget Sound

This crossed my mind as soon as I hit post. Pretty unlikely you missed them!
  10. Pink Nighty

Puget Sound

I'm wondering if with the warmer winter we had if the fry emerged earlier and got missed.
  11. Pink Nighty

LOUD OUTDOOR AUDIO

You boomers (boomers +?) just dont get it, which is ironic considering it's basically y'alls box. How are you about to drift a bead off the side of a boat all day without some Limp Bizkit or Migos blasting? Do you even know how to live? How are they supposed to sync up their tiktoks if they...
  12. Pink Nighty

Here we go

Stop roping so many hawgs Tom! They smell the success and just want to bask in it.
  13. Pink Nighty

Grey Ghosts

I can see that swimming so nicely through a seam before getting absolutely mangled by a bull. Beautiful ties as always.
  14. Pink Nighty

Funky Flows

Thank you for that detailed response. Hopefully the next agreement recognizes this.
  15. Pink Nighty

Funky Flows

Thank you for that detailed response. Hopefully the next agreement recognizes this.