Recent content by OnTheFlyWitHKy

1. O

Finally - SRC Success!!!!

That guy looks like he's seen some things that can't be unseen.
  2. O

Coastal River Oregon

Well I've been trying to get this particular river dialed for a few weeks. I've got a spot that's super peaceful with some spectacular water for SRC, small resident Cutts, and even some chinook. I've spent hours poring over historical run information with weather reports and forecasts to try...
  3. O

Giveaway time (Seahawk contest)!

Wilson gonna toss it for 226 Geno gonna have a rough game at 135
  4. O

Curious if anyone in the portland area has had gear stolen

I know a lot of people have had gear stolen, I've seen a few posts about it, but I spotted a questionable garage sale with some absurdly low pricing on some absurdly expensive gear recently. I remember what was there and was curious if anyone on here was looking for their stuff. Let's try to...
  5. O

Portland Restaurants

Casa Italian on division, gabbianos in NE, CARINA on nw 23rd is good too. East coast transplant, I am constantly looking for good Italian
  6. O

Central Oregon Cascade Lake

Went through Fly and Field in bend, they just opened a new shop in Sunriver too
  7. O

Pretty likely, they're schooling up for spawning season, and the bows were already stalking them everywhere waiting for the eggs.
  8. O

No kokanee, but they were pretty beautiful with their spawning colors on. We came across a big ball of them in a redd out in that channel. Pretty cool to see
  9. O

Red two bit was the food of choice out there, and a damsel nymph he had tied up
  10. O

We all know which one it was. But it was still a killer day. Took my first guided trip out on the lake last Saturday. Fishing was a bit slower than it historically is on this lake (at least from what people say) but I still connected on 5 of the biggest rainbows I've landed on a fly rod. 5wt...
  11. image0.jpeg

image0.jpeg

12. image1.jpeg

image1.jpeg

13. image3.jpeg

image3.jpeg

14. image4.jpeg

image4.jpeg