1. Mumbles

Air fryer bacon

Thanks Ive!
  2. Mumbles

Wanted Honda Element AWD

Sisters in their element!
  3. Mumbles

NFR 2022 Baseball Thread

Pinch hitter and change arms, within the rules.
  4. Mumbles

NFR 2022 Baseball Thread

The DH is bullshit. If your arm can throw at the head of opposing batters he better step in the box. Pitchers are important. Want to be more important, keep practicing as a batter and don't forget that part of the game.
  5. Mumbles

New Classifieds Requirement

You do not want this option. Freestone leaves no stone unturned and you better not have anything to hide.
  6. Mumbles

NFR Humor

High as Giraffe Balls!
  7. Mumbles

Hammocks

Stop sleeping on the ground you filthy animals. Elevate and levitate your sleep tactics and quality. After a decade in hammocks, I know I'm right and so do many who have trusted my guidance.
  8. Mumbles

PNW Fly Fishing 1 Week Anniversary

Semanaversary, not anniversary!
  9. Mumbles

So, you're new to fly fishing?

Getting Started: I’m New to Fly Fishing – Now What? Background Information – Not long ago I was new to fly fishing myself. It seemed like the thing to get into when I relocated to the Pacific Northwest. I had no clue what to do, not that I know much more now. I started out with a 5wt rod...
  10. Mumbles

NFR motorcycles

2019 Honda Africa Twin AS 2009 Yamaha WR250R
  11. Mumbles

So why did we switch exactly…?

You'd be wishing it would go down after four hours...
  12. Mumbles

So why did we switch exactly…?

We all used and benefitted from Chris' site. His site, his project, his creation, and his to do with as he wishes. I'm happy for him and don't feel as if he needed to inform me or clear anything with any of us. Rather, I applaud and thank him. 20 years, of which I was part of 12 of them...
  13. Mumbles

NFR Post Count

Ive, you are right. Maybe I ride my motorcycle your way when the thaw hits? Maybe @Freestone drags me out there to outfish us both?
  14. Mumbles

NFR Post Count

Sure!
  15. Mumbles

NFR Post Count

So they dropped all the dirt on what a crappy educator I am...shoot, now everyone knows.