dep's latest activity

• dep
    dep replied to the thread Redington Classic Trout 590-4 - $100.
    in a week. don't hold it for me if someone has an interest between now and then. thanks for the offer
  • dep
    dep replied to the thread Redington Classic Trout 590-4 - $100.
    if this is still here when I get back from vacation, I will be knocking on your door.
  • dep
    dep reacted to Bambooflyguy's post in the thread 99….almost 100 with Like Like.
    Went back today…..totally different day. Weather changed, cooler and breezy…..still managed 36 with some on the indicator! And yes, the...
  • dep
    dep reacted to Matt B's post in the thread Blast from the past with Like Like.
    I was organizing flies and found this. It was tied and given to me by Preston Singletary (RIP) at Chopaka lake nearly 20 years ago. The...
  • dep
    dep replied to the thread 99….almost 100.
    pretty simple math Steve: Crown Counting
  • dep
    dep replied to the thread The good boat deal thread.
    thank you Buzzy
  • dep
    I don't do Facebook. anyone have any leads on how to contact this party otherwise? thanks-dp
  • dep
    liking that aluminum Bayrunner set up. might have to check that out!
  • dep
    dep replied to the thread Prolapsed Bladder....
    lets see where you get. I see you are located in Oregon - I am in Wa. it may be more cost for shipping then worth the while. wasn't...
  • dep
    dep reacted to Wanative's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
  • dep
    dep replied to the thread Prolapsed Bladder....
    wow! my pontoon seams are starting to come undone, but never seen a skin blow like that! if that is an older Fish Cat pontoon (but I...
  • dep
    dep replied to the thread Go to lake fly?.
    olive bugger and/or hares ear on an intermediate line. many, many fish caught with this combo.
  • dep
    dep reacted to Billy's post in the thread The start of Topwater 2024😝 with Like Like.
    Ventured out yesterday with slim hopes. It was colder then anticipated, windy and overcast. My ponds I found out were super low due to...
  • dep
    dep reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
  • dep
    dep reacted to Bambooflyguy's post in the thread West side lake with Like Like.
    I fished from 1:15-7:10 and went 6/11. The fish ranged from 15”-18” I kept three for dinner tomorrow. All were caught casting and...